Return of a Death
In the City of Philadelphia.
1. Name of the Deceased, Charles D. Moore
2. Color, White
3. Sex, Male
4. Age, Forty One Years, Three Month, + Twenty Eight Days [this would make his birthdate 28 Jun 1845]
5. Married or Single, Married
6. Date of Death, October 26th 1886
7. Cause of Death, Billious Dysentery
[signed] E. [Hellyer??], M.D.
Residence, 2341 E. Susquehanna Ave.
Undertaker’s Certificate in Relation to Deceased.
8. Occupation, Machinist
9. Place of Birth, Phila
10. When a Minor, [not a minor so parents not listed]
11. Ward, 31st
12. Street and Number, 2335 Sergeant St.
13. Date of Burial, Oct 29th 1886
14. Place of Burial, American Mechanics Cem
[signed] [????], Undertaker
2464 Frankford Ave.
Original Source Citation: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia “Pennsylvania, Philadelphia City Death Certificates, 1803-1915,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1320976 : accessed 22 December 2014), Charles D. Moore, 1886, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JXXR-TW5.