CARMAN, Charles R.: Death Certificate 1879
Registration Department, Health Office,
South-west Corner Sixth and Sansom Streets.
Philadelphia, Pa., July 30th 1890
TO ALL WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This is to Certify, That the following is a correct copy of the
certificate of the decease of Charles Carmen filed in this
Department, as directed by the State Law:
1. Name of Deceased, Charles Carmen
2. Color, White
3. Sex, Male
4. Age, 61 Years
5. Married or Single, Married
6. Date of Death, December 3, 1879
7. Cause of Death, Brights disease of Kidneys
F.L. Haynes M.D.
280 E. Cumberland
8. Occupation, —
9. Place of Birth, Bucks Co.
10. [parents not listed since not a minor]
11. Ward, 28
12. Street and Number, Somerset St. abv C.
13. Date of Burial, Dec 7th 1879
14. Place of Burial, New Cathedral Cem’y
Schuyler C. Armstrong, Undertaker
2054 Nth 6th
[signed by] Registrar [cannot decipher name]