Charles Edward Conrad (03 April 1937 – 16 June 1999)
- 3 April 1937 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States1
- 24 Oct 1959 at First Presbyterian Church in Pitman, Gloucester, New Jersey, United States to Carol Lucille Garrison2
- 16 June 1999 in Bradenton, Manatee, Florida, United States3
- Edward Charles Conrad (5 August 1905 – 14 July 1981)1
Susan Lippencott Todd (27 December 1904 – 01 August 1998)1
- Carol Lucille Garrison (18 Jul 1938 – 25 Aug 1999)
Charles Edward Conrad was born on 3 Apr 1937 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.1 He lived at 2069 E Clarence in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States on 1 Apr 1940.4 He enlisted in the United States Air Force on 29 Jan 1955 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States and was honorably discharged on 28 Nov 1958 in Las Vegas, Clark, Nevada, United States.5 Carol Lucille Garrison and Charles Edward Conrad were married on 24 Oct 1959 in Pitman, Gloucester, New Jersey, United States.2 He died on 16 Jun 1999 at the age of 62 in Bradenton, Manatee, Florida, USA.3
Last updated: 26 July 2013
- Pennsylvania, Department of Health, birth certificate 42158 (1937), Charles E. Conrad; Division of Vital Records, New Castle.
- Pitman, Gloucester County, New Jersey, marriage certificate (1959), Charles E. Conrad & Carol L. Garrison; Office of Registrar of Vital Statistics, Pitman.
- Florida, Department of Health, death certificate 99-078031 (1999), Charles E. Conrad; Office of Vital Statistics, Jacksonville.
- 1940 U.S. Census, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, population schedule, Ward 45, Philadelphia, enumeration district (ED) 51-1884, sheet 4A-B, household 68, Edward Conrad; digital images, FamilySearch.
- Charles E. Conrad military discharge, Form DD-214, 28 Nov 1958, Conrad Family Collection, privately held by Alexander Conrad, 1999.