CRANER, David M.: Death Certificate 1893
Abstracted from photocopy included in Civil War Pension File for David M. Craner
State of New Jersey
Certificate of Death
1. Full name of deceased: David M. Craner
2. Age: 53, Color: White
3. married, Occupation: Laborer
4. Birthplace: New Jersey
5. Last place of residence: Fairfield Twp. Cumberland County, NJ
6. How long resident in this State: During life
7. Place of death: Fairfield Twp., Cumberland County, NJ
8. Father’s name: Hudson Craner, Country of birth: U.S.
9. Mother’s name: Phoebe Craner, Country of birth: U.S.
10. I hereby certify that I attended the deceased during the last illness, and that he died on the 12th day of August 1893; and that the cause of death was Cerebral Apoplexy.
Length of sickness: Ten hours
Frank M. Bateman, Medical Attendant
Name and residence of Undertaker: Pierce & Carl, Bridgeton, NJ
Place of Buriel: Broad St. Cemetery, Bridgeton, NJ